Blogging for business
Many businesses know the importance of a blog as part of their content marketing strategy.
It is one of the easiest sure-fire ways of creating authenticity and creating a buzz around your business.
But with limited time to plan and write many blogs flounder.
Business blogs start with good intentions but are then discarded three months later.
Why do you need a business blog?
Blogging engages your customers and retains its position as one of the most effective forms of marketing.
It is a powerful way to make sure your business is found by search engines and it builds awareness of your brand and business.
It is also an inexpensive way for small businesses to enhance their inbound marketing by attracting more leads.
Here are five reasons why blogging for your business works:
- It drives traffic to your website
- It helps convert that traffic into leads
- It establishes your business blog as an authority by answering common questions asked by customers.
- It helps your visibility as your blog posts will rank in search engines long after they’ve been published
- Your blog creates a brand and persona for your business giving your customers a look through the keyhole.
Success starts with a blog.
A well-written blog with good SEO and a brilliant headline can make your blog resonate with your reader.
My writing focusses on understanding your target audience by writing great content that gets your customer to take action. It positions you as the go-to expert in your field and builds a loyal following of readers which will convert to customers for you.
What can I do for you?
- research content so it is relevant to your industry and niche and,
- target it to your customers so they read and engage and,
- written using your brand style